Brunswick Golf Club

The Brunswick Golf Club’s origins date back to the summer of 1898. Originally named the Bowdoin Golf Club the name was changed to the Brunswick Golf Club in 1901 to reflect the growing interest in the club and the surrounding Brunswick area.

The original 9 (what is now the back 9) was redesigned by highly regarded course designer Wayne Stiles and his apprentice John Van Kleek in 1921. Geoffrey Cornish designed and constructed the front 9 in 1968.

U.S.G.A. Yardage

  • Blue (6601 yards)
  • White (6230 yards)
  • Gold (5637 yards)
  • Red (5575 yards)

phone: 207-725-8224
website: http://www.brunswickgolfclub.com/